Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

I’ll admit, I’ve had a hard time getting back into the swing of things since Boris went back to work.  Life is quieter, slower, a little less exciting.  Our calendar was so full throughout August that it took Ben and I awhile to get back into our groove at home alone together.  One of the things I’ve had a surprisingly hard time getting back into is blogging.  I took a little computer break in August (which was much needed and really quite wonderful).  But as a result, I’ve had difficulty finding the inspiration to sit down and share our lives once again.  We created so many wonderful memories this summer; I’m hoping to play catch up very soon.  

In the meantime, when did this happen?  The leaves are quickly turning lovely shades of red, orange and yellow...