Monday, September 03, 2012

Symphony Under the Sky

For the past six years (since our first wedding anniversary), Boris and I have spent Labor Day weekend at Symphony Under the Sky.  I love sitting on the grass listening to the variety of music the orchestra plays throughout the weekend.  I love that the afternoon performances are usually warm but by evening, we have to throw on layers of clothing and snuggle under blankets to keep warm.  I love seeing the same people year after year.  I love building a tradition with our little family as we grown.  For me, it’s the perfect way to transition from summer to fall.  

As I stood at the top of the hill last night rocking Kate to sleep, I couldn’t help but reflect back on last year, wondering all weekend long if I was pregnant (and sure enough a few days later I found out I was).

Over the Years:



2010

 2011




2012