Friday, March 15, 2013

20 Questions - Ben, Age Three

How old are you?

Ben: “Um, I don’t know.”

Me: “You don’t know?  Are you one?”

Ben: “No.”

Me: “Are you two?”

Ben: “No.”

Me: “Are you three?”

Ben: “No.”

(Smiles).

How old is Mommy/Daddy?

Ben: “I don’t know.”

What is your favorite color?

Ben: “Black.  Yes, and red too.”

What is your favorite toy?

Ben: “Hmm, cars and trucks and garbage trucks and police cars.”

What is your favorite TV show?

Ben: “Team Umizoomi.”

What is your favorite thing to eat/drink?

Ben: “Tomatoes and water.”

Me: “Really?  It’s not chocolate milk?”

Ben: “Yes.”

What is your favorite animal?

Ben: “Moosie.”

What is your favorite song?

Ben: “I maybe like the rocket ship one.”

What is your favorite book?

Ben: “Freight Train.”

Who is your best friend?

Ben: “Ruby.”

What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Ben: “My dump trucks.  I like to play with my dump trucks.”

What is your favorite thing to do at home?

Ben: “Play toys.”

What is your favorite thing to do at school?

Ben: “To play too.”

What are you really good at?

Ben: “The glue bottle.  I squeeze glue out.”

(Earlier, we were making a craft with glue and beans).

What makes you happy?

Ben: “Kisses.”

What does Daddy do at work?

Ben: “Computer.”

What is something Mommy always says to you?

Ben: “Please play with me?”

How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?

Ben: “Kisses.”

What is the hardest thing about being a kid?

Ben: “I’m little.”

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ben: “A worker.”

Me: “What kind of worker?”

Ben: “I be a fire man or a police man or a bus driver.”