Monday, August 29, 2011

Ben's Style - Summer 2011

Last week, Ben and I went to the library, and as I was unbuckling him from his car seat, I hear leaves rustling across the pavement and realized, “Summer is coming to an end”.  In May, I photographed Ben’s Style – Spring 2011 and was eager to do the same with his summer wardrobe.  Our summer passed quickly, especially August, so today I finally had the opportunity to photograph him in some of my favorite summer outfits.  By outfit number three, Ben was 100% done with this photo shoot.  He drove his little red car around, hoping I would get the hint, pack up my gear and take him home.

Ben has been wearing shorts almost every day since mid-May.  It wasn’t a particularly warm summer but he’s a hot kid.  I can probably count on one hand the number of times he wore pants in the last four months.  I love boys’ summer clothes.  Not only do I adore the designs and colors, boys’ shorts and shirts are so versatile and easy to mix and match.  We were trying out new combinations all summer long!  

Without further adieu, here’s Ben is some of the summer clothes I’ll be sad to pack away in a few short weeks once the weather turns cold:

 On Ben: Hoodie, Zara Baby. T-Shirt, Tea. Shorts, Nautica. Shoes, Dawgs.

 On Ben: Shirt, Ben Sherman. Shorts, Baby Gap. Sandals, Joe Fresh.

On Ben: Polo, Tommy Hilfiger. T-Shirt, Roots. Shorts, Gymboree.