Friday, May 06, 2011

Ben's Style - Spring 2011

Maybe I’m a bit of a minority, but I love dressing a boy.  I love “boy” colors, greys and blues and browns.  I love dress shirts and sweater vests and polos.  Before having Ben, I preferred shopping for Boris’ clothes over my own.  So, it was no surprise to me that when Ben came along I enjoyed filling his closet with all the beautiful clothing they make for little boys now days.  I buy almost everything for Ben on sale, a season in advance.  A shirt here, a pair of pants there, and then I pull it all together in the end.

This past weekend I turned over Ben’s wardrobe, swapping winter sweaters and jackets for summer shorts and t-shirts.  He’s outgrown most of his 12 – 18 month clothes, and since he’s been wearing most of it since September, I was excited to hang all of my new treasures.  Before packing everything away, I took Ben to the museum/government house (I know, a little clichéd) to photograph my favorites.  

 On Ben: Dress Shirt, Baby Gap. Hoodie, Zara Baby. Jeans, Gymboree. Shoes, Robeez.

 On Ben: Dress Shirt, Joe Fresh. Jeans, Baby Gap. Shoes, Stride Rite.

On Ben: Dress Shirt, Baby Gap. Sweater Vest, Mexx. Pants, Joe Fresh. Shoes, Little Soles.