Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ben, in Layers

A few weeks ago, I posted Kate in one of her fall outfits.  I thought it would only be fair to share one of Ben's as well.  When I first started blogging, I did a few posts called "Ben's Style" (here and here).  I love dressing my kids up and really enjoyed photographing Ben in my favourite outfits.  But as it turns out, it was a lot of work to keep up and I got pregnant shortly after shooting the second one (pregnancy and I don't mix very well for the first 18 to 20 weeks).  I made an attempt last summer (when Kate was only a couple months old) and ended up with some great character shots of Ben as a two year old.  Hopefully, I can get back to shooting Ben and Kate in some of the outfits I love...if anything they'll be great for a good laugh 20 years down the road!


On Ben: Hat, Kombi. Puffy Vest, Joe Fresh. Sweater, Baby Gap. Pants, Tommy Hilfiger. Shoes, Seada.