Thursday, January 05, 2012

365 Day Photo Challenge – Snippets of Our Day


Last year, I thought a lot about how incredible it would be to take the 365 Day Photo Challenge.  Then Wednesday would roll around and most weeks I’d still be dreaming up an image to post for my Wordless Wednesday and promptly drop the idea.  But, this year is going to be a big one for us.  Not only will Ben grow and change in unbelievable ways, we’ll also be welcoming a new little life into our lives.  It’s going to be a crazy and amazing year in our house.  What better way to document it than by taking one picture a day of all the little fleeting moments that I never want to forget?  I plan to post my pictures once a week on this blog.  Wish me luck, it’s going to be a lot of work lugging around a camera, a two year old and a new baby!