Friday, January 27, 2012

Six Months (A Pregnancy Update)


I’ll be honest, some days it feels like I’ve been pregnant forever with baby number two.  I’m pretty sure time passed a lot quicker with Ben.  Then, there are days when I realize how much I’d like to accomplish before she arrives and I panic a little about how quickly time is slipping away.  

Although there are still some days when this baby is really quiet, I’m definitely starting to feel a lot more movement.  This little one is sitting much lower than Ben ever did and in a breach position.  I’m not too worried about whether or not she’ll turn, since I’ve elected to have a repeat c-section, however, her little feet are dancing on my bladder all day long which is very uncomfortable.  I’ve been feeling tired again, crawling into bed most afternoons for a nap and I’ve started to get heartburn in the evenings, like I did with Ben.  We’ll see if this baby comes out with as much hair as he did (though I’m doubtful the heartburn had anything to do with the crazy amount of hair he had at birth).  Other than a bit of round ligament pain here or there, this pregnancy has been relatively uneventful as of late and we’re trying to enjoy our time as a family or three before our lives change once again.