Monday, June 20, 2011

bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diapers with Snap Closure


 On Ben: Jet Setter bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper with Snap Closure

Today Ben is showing off his bumGenius one-size pocket diaper.  We originally started out with bumGenius 3.0 diapers with hook and loop closure but I found they wore out quickly.  The Velcro began to curl after a few months of use and the diapers would turn into a diaper chain in the wash as a result.  I loved the diapers themselves (minus the hoop and loop) so I decided to switch to snap closure.  We currently have six bumGenius diapers that Ben wears primarily at home and I couldn’t be happier with them.  I purchased my second set of bumGenius diapers online at Enfant Style for $23.95 (CDN) each.   


Things I Love:
  • The elastic around his legs fit snug but do not leave red marks.
  • Great quality and absorbancy.  In the nine months Ben has been wearing bumGenius diapers he has never had a daytime leak.
  • Beautiful color selection, including some great prints for the new 4.0 series. 

    Things I Don’t Love:
    • Our original hoop and loop diapers began to wear quickly.
    • I'm not a big fan of the microfiber inserts simply because of the way they feel.