Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Charlie Banana One-Size Cloth Diapers


On Ben: Black Charlie Banana One-Size Cloth Diaper

Today Ben is wearing his Charlie Banana one-size pocket diaper.  These unique diapers are a 2-in-1 system that can be used with either a washable or disposable insert (we use washable inserts in ours).  We currently have two Charlie Banana diapers that Ben wears primarily when we’re out and about.  They’re slim fitting under his pants and very absorbent.  I purchased my Charlie Banana diapers online at diapersupply.ca for $19.88 (CDN) each.    


Things I Love:
  • Charlie Banana diapers are so slim fitting Ben doesn’t look like he has a big bulky cloth diaper under his pants.
  • These diapers are adjustable within the elastic casing instead of a snap system at the front of the diaper.
  • Nice bold color selection.  

Things I Don’t Love:
  • These diapers are suppose to fit a baby from 0 – 36 months, however I find them small compared to my other cloth diapers.  I’m skeptical whether they’d actually fit the average three year old.